Horticulture & Agriculture
The use of neutral anolyte in agriculture
- Disinfection of seed before sowing
- Elimination of mold and pathogens
- Improve germination
- Disinfection of water for irrigation
- controlled flow rate of irrigation (less water, more yield
- Growth promotion of plants
- Increasing yields per hectare
- Increasing yields of flowers
- Increasing yields of fruits
- Increasing yields of seeds
- Disinfection of seeds before storage
- Disinfection of floors
- Prolonged storage of harvested vegetables, fruit and flowers
- Reduction of the use of additives
- neutral anolyte is produced on site and on demand
- Environmentally friendly product
- Product biodegradable
- Cost-effective solution
- Reduced production costs
- Increase the income of farmers
- Easy to use, neutral anolyte replaces hazardous chemicals
The use of neutral anolyte in ensiling of green fodder
Neutral anolyte is recommended for the conservation, preservation and storage of green fodder in the silage.Neutral anolyte inhibits the development of fungi, bacteria and germs. It prevents fermentation in the silo and the temperature is low.
- Neutral anolyte causes no side effects on the quality of the silage, which is often the case when chemical preservatives are used traditionally.
- The advantage is in the use of a neutral anolyte, the silage that the quality of the food is maintained. The composition of the silage and weather conditions have no influence on!
Treatment of green fodder in the silage with neutral anolyte leads to a better quality of the feed. Neutral anolyte improves digestion. It promotes an increase in milk production and an increase in the daily weight of pups.