Neutral anolyte in fish farming
Breeding of shrimps in Malaysia
- Each year are raised billions of shrimp worldwide. And Malaysia is one of the largest shrimp farmers worldwide. But even here there is the same problem as in all other countries.
- The problem in the shrimp farming industry is mainly caused by the pollution of the water and the lining causing many diseases are caused by bacteria.
- Scientists and prawn breeders test for years, new techniques, concepts and ideas to improve production, but without success!
After several months of work and research is Envirolyte International able through the use of neutral anolyte these problems in the shrimp and eliminate fish breeding!
The advantages of this new technique
- Higher survival rate in all stages of breeding of shrimps (incubation facilities, etc..), from 20-30% to 60-100%
- The abolition of the use of antibiotics
- A better water quality, control of the pH value and the growth of algae
- An improvement of the yield
- A significant reduction of the growth cycle from 120 to 160 days is reduced to the maximum 110 days
- An annual higher return because of the shorter growth cycle
- An improvement of the feed conversion
- Effective control of bacterial diseases in the development phase of the shrimp
- The quality of the shrimp is above the European norm
- The introduction of Envirolyte devices in the shrimp farming led to a fundamental change in production. With this new technology, all phases in the shrimp farming have become safer and more reliable.
Envirolyte are shrimp production a new lease!