Health & Prevention
"Neutral anolyte in any healthcare facility."
Using neutral anolyte is widely recommended in the clinic.Neutral anolyte is non-toxic, no side effects and biodegradable. Its composition: water + NaCl in the category M0. Neutral anolyte is in accordance with the Biocides Directive 98/8/EC and received approval No. 0322/07
- Drinking water at any place
- Prevention of infectious diseases
- Effect of cholera and diarrheal diseases ...
- Hand washing, care and wound care (eg, diabetes, ulcers, inflammation ...)
- Dental care: removal of dental plaque and biofilms
- Cleaning of the dishes
- Use in the kitchen: washing vegetables and storing fresh foods
- Installation in the hot water network for preventive measures and / or therapeutic efficiently to the Legionnaires' disease
- Air cleaning
- Use in laundry. Disinfection of laundry
- Wastewater treatment
- Treatment of the cooling towers of air conditioning
- Biofilm removal
- Energy saving, due to the absence of layers of limestone.
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces: floors, walls, windows, furniture, etc..
- Sterilization at room temperature: disinfection of endoscopes, sensors, objects made of synthetic rubber or natural ...
- Envirolyte devices have been designed and manufactured to automatically, efficiently and effectively disinfect water. To the neutral anolyte provides a perfect solution for disinfection and sterilization in the field of microbiology.
- The biocidal effect of neutral anolyte is significantly higher than other alternatives, such as glutaraldehyde.
- The absence of hazardous chemicals, improves working conditions and provides a secure execution.
- Neutral anolyte is an environmentally friendly product and requires no special provision.
- The use of Envirolyte devices do not require any special knowledge and are easy to use
- Envirolyte devices produce neutral anolyte site, which can be applied in a wide range.