The use of anolyte in poultry breeding
Breeders, breeding, broiler and laying hens
- Envirolyte devices produce neutral anolyte, which is a safe and ecological product. The use of neutral anolyte provides the poultry farms an absolutely perfect hygiene status.
- Neutral anolyte is non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, no side effect and leaves no residue.
- 1.5% - 3% dose in drinking water.
- Regular misting of the stables in the presence of animals
- Feed disinfection
The addition of neutral anolyte into the drinking water ...
- improves feed conversion
- promote immunity
- increases the resistance to disease
- permits an increase in the vitality
- reduces mortality by 50 to 70%
- allows a higher life weight at lower feed consumption
- reduced the use of antibiotics
- eliminates E-coli, salmonella, coccidiosis
- improving the quality of the feed of the animals
- Minimizes the impact of mortality during epidemics
- reduced the amount of small eggs increases the quality and the uniformity of the calibration of eggs