System for disinfecting water by Envirolyte
Important conclusions from the report of the IHF (Institute for Hygiene and Environment in Germany)
- The tests showed that neutral anolyte is an effective disinfectant.
- The provisions have shown that the concentration of free chlorine in neutral anolyte, the standards of the German Drinking Water Ordinance (TVO) equivalent and significantly fewer side effects than traditional caused chlorine products.
- The resulting trihalogenen substances generated in the production of neutral anolyte, are also far below the standard German Drinking Water Ordinance (TVO) and make no danger here. "neutral anolyte is recommended as an effective, safe and effective disinfectant!"
The areas of Envirolyte devices
Drinking water for cities and rural areas in water treatment in industry: eg brewing and beverage industry disinfectants in dairies and in the food industry, water treatment in swimming pools, water treatment for green space irrigation on golf courses, water treatment on boats and in airplanes, drinking water treatment in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, institutions, etc..
Other applications can be found in animal husbandry, agricultural crops, agricultural and food industry, in the preservation of feed for animals, ...
Typical installation scheme
How it works?
- The basic installation of a Envirolyte system is made up as follows:
- Envirolyte equipment
- Brine container
- container for neutral anolyte
- dosing system
- Neutral anolyte is collected in a container. From there it is fed with a metering pump into the water cycle. The dosage depends on the properties and the quality of the water.
|Microbiological values of water (TMC)||Dilution ratio of water in the anolyte||Concentration of active chlorine in the anolyte (mg / l)||Concentration of active chlorine in the treated water (mg / l)|
|Down (up to 10)||1/2000||300||0.15|
|Very high (500-5000)||1/500||500||1.0|
As the disinfectant is generated?
- By water, electricity and NaCl solution a very strong but harmless disinfectant is produced in a diaphragm of Envirolyte devices, which is ideal for water treatment.
- Neutral anolyte is a transparent, colorless liquid with a slight odor of chlorine. It contains various oxidizing acids and consists mainly of hypochlorite and sodium hypochlorite (active ingredients - HClO, ClO2, HClO3, HClO4, H2O2, O2, clo, ClO2-, ClO3-, O, HO2, OH) which has a strong bactericidal in neutral anolyte and have sporicidal activity.
The properties of neutral anolyte are as follows:
- PH of 7.0 to 8.0
- = concentration of active chlorine 300-500 mg / l
- There are no toxic ingredients present
The advantages of the treated water by neutral anolyte
Due to the disinfection with a neutral anolyte is TMC = 0
Treatment with a neutral anolyte does not change the important characteristic values and properties of the water.
Due to the very low concentrations of active chlorine (Table 2), no toxicity is produced, or any other form of toxic substances.
|Water treatment||Concentration of active chlorine (in treated water)|
|Drinking water||1-4 mg / L||0.25 to 0.5 mg / l|
|Groundwater||35 - 55 mg / l||5 - 10 mg / l|
- Anolyte removes the biofilm and algae in the water system.
- The lines do not need to be rinsed out after disinfection.
- Not anolyte original and natural properties of water.
- Anolyte maintains its effectiveness in the undiluted state minimum 3 months.
- The dosage of anolyte is simple.