The high importance of using ECA solutions
While Electrolyzed solutions are substantially safe for contact with humans, these same solutions are highly effective in destroying bacteria, spores, fungi, viruses and yeasts and moulds.
When compared to conventional chemical sanitation, many micro-organisms have been shown to develop a tolerance or resistance to conventional chemicals as a result of continuous exposure; however Electrolyzed Water solutions exhibit a unique mechanism of biocidal action which is superior by far from that of chemicals. It has been repeatedly shown that micro-organisms can not build up a tolerance to this electrically charge based ECA technology.
The core of the technology was developed in Russia over 40 years ago and is based on an innovative Russian design..
Benefits of Electrolyzed Water
- Average CIP times may be reduced by up to 70% due to the shorter contact time that is required for effective cleaning and disinfecting relative to the equivalent strengths of conventional chemicals.
- Water savings of up to 60% may be achieved due to shorter cleaning and disinfection cycles as well as the ability to reclaim CIP solutions for subsequent reuse. In addition the two ECA solutions are compatible and do not require rinsing between and after applications.
- Substitution of conventional chemicals with the natural ECA solutions can result in cost savings on Chemicals of up to 90%.
- The Electrolyzed water solutions can be reclaimed and re-used several times before being discarded to drain without adversely affecting the downstream effluent environment.
- The Electrolyzed water solutions have been shown to substantially extend the shelf life of fresh produce (including meat, fish and value-added products) and can be integrated as an ingredient in sauces/condiments.
- There are no significant transport or storage costs. Electrolyzed water solutions Hygiene Management Devices are installed on-site; the solutions are stored in tanks which are available on demand.
- Both Anolyte and Catholyte, when used in singularly or in tandem have been shown to be effective in removing and controlling biofilm present on all liquid contact surfaces.
- Electrolyzed water solutions do not affect the taste, colour and appearance of the food products.
- Will assist in the achievement of compliance for critical micro standards in products with no preservatives or pasteurisation.
- Broad adoption results in the substantial reduction of toxic effluent.
- The Electrolyzed water solutions have been shown to be safe for unrestricted use by plant personnel, as well as application to food and beverage products in all types of manufacturing and packaging plants.
Electrolyzed water solutions are a Green solutions
Regrettably, man have become accustomed to resolving many of his problems through the use of chemicals. The extensive and indiscriminate use of these chemical products is now backfiring and has resulted in enormous environmental problems. The persistence of these chemical compounds are directly responsible for the incremental pollution of the environment, and have been shown to cause biocidal and antimicrobial tolerance and resistance within bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Electrolyzed water solutions as a 100% natural and highly effective chemical substitute, represents a substantially viable and alternative remedy for cleaning and disinfection in the food and beverage industries.